We have been working hard here at Abov to launch the new app, work through all our user feedback, and remedy bugs as quick as we can. This has been our main focus over the last few months, but we feel like we are turning a corner on some of the launch issues. We are ready to move forward with the next chapter of Abov.
That being said, one of the things that is most important to many of you is being able to find, rate, and catalogue new whiskeys. Whether its single barrel picks, new annual releases, special editions, or brand new whiskeys from brand new distilleries, there are constantly fresh whiskeys that need added to the app.
Many of these new whiskeys are coming directly from your submissions via the Add a Whiskey feature of the Abov app. We continue to work to streamline this process and communicate back the new whiskeys that have been added. Every week in our Fresh Whiskey Fridays posts, we’ll highlight new whiskeys in the app. Below are the releases we’ve added so far, but check back again next Friday to see what other new whiskeys you may be ready to rate or add to your wishlist.
- Balvenie 15 Year Old Madeira Cask
- Balvenie 16 Year Old French Oak
- Bardstown Collaborative Series Château de Laubade II
- Bardstown Collaborative Series Plantation Rum
- Bardstown Collaborative Series West Virginia Great Barrel Company
- Bardstown Discovery Series #7
- Bardstown Discovery Series #8
- Blackened Rye The Lightning
- Blackened x Wes Henderson Kentucky Straight Bourbon
- Bruichladdich Black Art 10.1
- Bruichladdich Islay Barley 2013
- Caisteal Chamuis Blended Malt Scotch Whisky
- Forty Creek Art Of The Blend
- Forty Creek Master’s Cut
- Forty Creek Taproom
- Glen Keith 21 Year Old, batch 001
- Glen Keith 21 Year Old, batch 002
- Glen Keith 21 Year Old, batch 003
- Glenlivet 15 Year Old Sherry Cask Matured
- Isle of Jura 14 Year Old American Rye Cask
- Lagavulin 13 Year Old – Feis Ile 2021
- Lagavulin 12 Year Old – Feis Ile 2022
- Mountain Pass Bonfire Edition
- Mountain Pass Canadian Whisky
- Paul John Christmas Edition 2022
Keep adding those missing whiskeys, and let us know if you have enjoyed any on the list from this week!