Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Abov! Whether you are in Ireland, or enjoying across the globe, cheers from all of us here at the Abov team. If you are looking for some last minute Irish Whiskey inspiration, check out our Top 10 Irish Whiskeys list, although good luck grabbing a bottle of these coveted drams this late in the game. Also, if you want to learn a little more Gaelic, and the meanings behind popular Scottish and Irish distilleries, take a look at this infographic we put together.
However you choose to celebrate today or not, stay safe, sip confidently, and avoid the green beer!
New Whiskeys Added to the Abov App
Trying to make up a bit for last week, we added lots of new whiskeys into the app for you. Make sure you check out last week’s Fresh Whiskey Friday to see even more whiskeys that have been recently added.
- Dark Door Barrel Select Bourbon – Rackhouse Whiskey Club
- Dark Door Barrel Select Bourbon – the Spirit Hub
- Dark Door Spirit of the Harvest Rye
- Dark Door Spirit of the Oak Bourbon
- Dogfish Head Alternate Takes Volume 1
- Dogfish Head Alternate Takes Volume 2
- Dogfish Head Alternate Takes Volume 3
- Dogfish Head Let’s Get Lost
- Grey Coast Irish Whiskey
- Kentucky Owl Takumi Edition
- Kilbeggan Triple Cask
- Macallan 18 Year Old 2023 Sherry Oak Cask
- Orphan Barrel Muckety-Muck 26 Year Old
- Proper Twelve Irish Apple
- Saint Cloud X-Series Abstrakt By Flore Vol. 2
- Seelbach’s Private Reserve 15 Year Old Bourbon
- Seelbach’s Private Reserve Amburana Finished Bourbon Batch 004
- Sextro Black Label Aged Rye
- Sextro Purple Label Rye
- Sextro Red Label Private Reserve Rye
- Sextro White Label Un-aged Rye
- Sweetens Cove 22 Tennessee Blended Bourbon
- Sweetens Cove Kennessee Bourbon
- Whistlepig Beholden 21 Year Old
- Woodford Reserve Kentucky Derby 149
Keep adding those missing whiskeys, and let us know if you have enjoyed any on the list from this week! Leave a comment, and be sure to update your collections and ratings in the app!